Spinach Lasagna Roulade
Blue Ribbon Recipe
My family usually enjoys anything with spinach in it and this dish is no exception. In fact, my son wanted the leftovers to take to work with him! It is easy to prepare and, while we liked it just as is, it would also be good with ground beef added to the sauce. The Test Kitchen
- 1 box
- spinach, frozen
- 1 small
- ricotta cheese carton
- 1 c
- mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 c
- parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp
- garlic, minced
- italian seasoning, dry
- salt and pepper
- lasagna noodles, cooked
- 1 jar(s)
- spaghetti sauce
How to Make Spinach Lasagna Roulade
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spread small amount of spaghetti sauce in the bottom of a 9 x 13" baking dish.
- 3Combine cheeses, reserving a small amount of parmesan for sprinkling over the finished dish; add garlic.
- 4Add spinach; mix in Italian seasoning, salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Spread out cooked lasagna noodles; place a small amount of the filling mixture along the entire length of each noodle; when done, roll each noodle up and place into the baking dish.
- 6Top with remaining sauce and sprinkle tops with parmesan; bake for 30 minutes or until cheese begins to brown slightly.
- 7Leftovers are great... if you have any!