PUMPKIN PIE CROISSANT
Also thanks to Beach Cottage Decorating!
- tubes of refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 oz.block of cream cheese
- 1 c
- canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 1/2 tsp
- pumpkin pie spice
- 3 Tbsp
- sugar or splenda
PUMPKIN PIE FILLING:
How to Make PUMPKIN PIE CROISSANT
- 1Roll each crescent roll out and cut lengthwise in 2.
- 2Mix together the pumpkin pie filling with the cream cheese, spices and sugar. Beat together until fluffy and creamy.
- 3Spread 1 tablespoon (or more) of the filling along the crescent roll and roll it up.
- 4Mix together 4 Tablespoons of sugar and 1 Tablespoon Pumpkin Pie Spice; Roll each pumpkin pie croissant in it.
- 5Bake at 375 F degrees for 15-18 minutes.