How to Make a Creamy Homemade Ranch Dressing
This recipe is adaptable for different eating lifestyles. Following Paleo? Use a compliant mayo and swap the sour cream for full-fat canned coconut milk. To make this Keto-friendly, use almond milk or a slightly watered down heavy cream instead of milk to thin the dressing.
Whether drizzled on a salad or served in a bowl alongside fresh veggies or Buffalo wings, this super easy homemade ranch dressing is going to become a staple in your kitchen.
- 1 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chives
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk, optional
Directions1. Gather the ingredients.
2. Mix ingredients, except the milk, together.
3. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for an hour (this can also be served immediately but the flavors won’t be as bright). If the dressing is too thick, slowly add the milk.