Family Favorite BLT Dip (My Most Requested Recipe)
~Please note, prep time does not reflect 1-2 hour chill time.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- lb. hickory smoked, maple smoked or cracked black pepper bacon, cooked and crumbled. (don't overcook)
- chopped scallions, greens and whites
- 8 oz. cream cheese or neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 1/2
- cup sour cream
- envelope ranch dip seasoning, dip not dressing
- cups shredded lettuce
- cups grape tomatoes halved, if for a party. diced romas, if for my own family
- cups shredded cheddar
- bagel chips, toasted bagettes, assorted crackers, large garlic rye rounds or potato chips
1Combine cream cheese, ranch seasoning packet, and sour cream in a medium bowl. Using a hand mixer, beat well. Spread into shallow casserole dish. Refrigerate 1-2 hours before serving.
2Just before serving, top with lettuce, cheddar cheese, tomatoes, scallions and bacon. Serve with bagel chips, toasted baguettes, large garlic rye rounds, assorted crackers or potato chips.