Peggy's Holiday Cheese Dip
Great with Ruffles, Fritos or my favorite, Cool Ranch Doritos. Friends that try it either love it or hate it; no in-between. But do try it - Peggy loved everybody!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 4 jar(s)
- kraft pimento spread (5 oz) (this can sometimes be tricky to find. if your grocer doesn't carry this specific brand or flavor, ask them to get some in for you or try a different store)
- 1 can(s)
- underwood deviled ham spread (4.25 oz)
- 2-3 Tbsp
- mayonnaise (your choice, we always used hellman's)
- 3-4 dash(es)
- lea & perrin's worcestershire sauce
- 1-2 dash(es)
- tabasco sauce (optional, but recommended)
5We always like to add just a dash of Tabasco, although this step is entirely optional. To be honest, I saw Mom add the Tabasco one day when I was about 15, to which I protested and asked her just to make it "the usual way". She confessed she had always added it, even when I was a child; she just never let me see her do it. So, you don't need much.A little goes a long way, just enough to add a little kick is nice.