Basic Organic Milk Kefir (useing kefir grains)
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- kefir grains. ( purchased mine on ebay)
- whole organic milk ( you can also use 2% or, goat milk)
- plastic screen strainer (with small screen mash )
- plastic or silicone spoon or spatula
- glass jars w/lids of storing
- glass bowl of straining liquid
THIS RECIPE IS FOR MILK KEFIR GRAINS. TASTE IS ALWAYS BETTER WITH WHOLE ORGANIC MILK WHICH WILL BETTER RECONSTITUTES GRAINS AFTER USE.
IM SORRY, IT'S TIME FOR A KEFIR BREAK. I'LL BE RIGHT BACK !
Fill jars with your Whole Organic Milk, leaving room at top for expantion of fermenting gases.
"I used the cupboard above stove".
Over a glass bowl, strain Kefir through Plastic strainer, carefully moving grains until all liquid is gatered in bowl.
* Repeat step "2" through "4", for next batch to ferment
ENJOY!!! "To your health"
***I and a few friends will be posting recipes using these wonderful grains. Your health is about to change.