Basic Organic Milk Kefir (useing kefir grains)
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- kefir grains. ( purchased mine on ebay)
- whole organic milk ( you can also use 2% or, goat milk)
- plastic screen strainer (with small screen mash )
- plastic or silicone spoon or spatula
- glass jars w/lids of storing
- glass bowl of straining liquid
THIS RECIPE IS FOR MILK KEFIR GRAINS. TASTE IS ALWAYS BETTER WITH WHOLE ORGANIC MILK WHICH WILL BETTER RECONSTITUTES GRAINS AFTER USE.
IM SORRY, IT'S TIME FOR A KEFIR BREAK. I'LL BE RIGHT BACK !
9Note: FYI Grains will grow the more you nourish them with good Whole Organic Milk. You may feel as though they are taking over. DO NOT TRASH THEM ! To slow down the prodution of your grains (or) to keep them heathy, (Place in jar and cover with milk. Place in refrigerator until ready to use or share.
***I and a few friends will be posting recipes using these wonderful grains. Your health is about to change.