Fudge (quick and easy fool proof fudge!)
You can also pour this fudge while it's hot over a pan of fresh out of the oven brownies, but you have to line the whole brownie pan with foil or you'll never be able to get them out.
I have always used the Nestle brand chips because I can get them cheaper in bulk.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3 c
- chocolate chips, semi sweet are the best (i have tried this with white chocolate chips & it does not work)
- 1 can(s)
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk **not evaporated milk**
- 1 dash(es)
- small dash of salt, this is optional
- 1 c
- chopped walnuts, or nuts of your choice. this turns out just fine if you omit the nuts also.
- 1 1/2 tsp
- of good quality vanilla extract, if you don't have any on hand just leave it out
- 1 tsp
- either butter or margarine