Hawaiian Wedding Cake
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 box
- cake mx, we used duncan hienz yellow cake mix but you can use the flavor you want
- 2 box
- vanila pudding,instant----you may use any flavor you want
- 8 oz
- cream cheese,room temperture
- 2 can(s)
- crushed pineapple, drained,save juice, 20 oz.
- 8 large
- ripe bananas,,,peeled and sliced length wise
- 1 pkg
- shredded coconut, you can toast it or leave plain
- 1 jar(s)
- maraschino cherries
- 1 large
- carton of cool whip, or whipped topping
1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Take cake mix and fix according to box directions. I used the pineapple juice for the water called for in the cake mix. Spray a cookie sheet or 11x16 pan. Bake for 13-15 minutes or until cake is done. Let cake completely cool.
2Now combine vanilla pudding, cream cheese, and 2 1/2 cups of milk. [I used the pineapple juice I had left to substitute for the milk. I had 2 cups left, then I added the 1/2 cup of milk] Spread that mixture over the top of the cake.
3Then we layered the Bananas on top of the pudding.[Sprinkle a small amount of lemon juice on the bananas so they won't turn brown] Then you layer the crushed pineapple on top of that.Then you apply cool whip over the top. Then you apply coconut and marachino cherries to the top.