Olive Mozzarella and Garlic Crostini Appetizer
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 4 oz. can black olives, finely chopped
- cup pimento stuffed green olives, finely chopped
- cup parmesan cheese, grated
- tablespoons butter, room temp.
- tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- cloves garlic, minced
- cup monterey jack or mozzarella cheese, shredded
- cup fresh italian flat leaf parsley, minced
- loaf of crusty french bread
1In medium bowl, mix black and green olives, Parmesan cheese, butter, olive oil and garlic until blended. Stir in shredded cheese and parsley.
2Cut bread into 24 thin slices. Arrange bread slices on baking sheet(s) and spread with olive mixture.
3Broil 2-3 minutes or until bread is toasted at edges and olive mixture is bubbly.