Creative Cooking for Kids Winner Announced!
Congratulations to Careema Bell of Pittsburgh, PA!Her STRAWBERRY PANZANELLA SALAD won the Grand Prize in the Just A Pinch "Creative Cooking For Kids" contest!
Careema's Grand Prize includes:
- Travel for two to Nashville, TN
- Two nights hotel accommodations
- Two tickets to a Grand Ole Opry performance (subject to scheduling and availability)
- A $1,000 cook's dream shopping spree at the Viking Kitchen Store in historic downtown Franklin, TN
- ... and the opportunity to prepare the winning recipe with Janet in front of a live audience at a Blue Ribbon Showcase Event!
Feeling like a winner yourself? ENTER TO WIN some tasty prizes of your own!
Meet Runner Up Natalie Loop (Careema was unable to attend) and Hear About Her Showcase Experience!
Runners-UpThe judges had the most enjoyable job of sampling the wonderful entries... including these delicious Finalists! Congrats to all!
PARMESAN CHICKEN POPS
Stacey Lawson - New Orleans, LA
FROZEN PEANUT BUTTER PIE
S.K. Hunter - Pennsylvania
CRAZY CRUST PIZZA
Aleta Waggoner - Henryville, IN
STUFFED GREEN PEPPERS
Natalie Loop - Hudson, MI