Congratulations to Careema Bell of Pittsburgh, PA!Her STRAWBERRY PANZANELLA SALAD won the Grand Prize in the Just A Pinch "Creative Cooking For Kids" contest!
Careema's Grand Prize includes:
- Travel for two to Nashville, TN
- Two nights hotel accommodations
- Two tickets to a Grand Ole Opry performance (subject to scheduling and availability)
- A $1,000 cook's dream shopping spree at the Viking Kitchen Store in historic downtown Franklin, TN
- ... and the opportunity to prepare the winning recipe with Janet in front of a live audience at a Blue Ribbon Showcase Event!
Feeling like a winner yourself? ENTER TO WIN some tasty prizes of your own!
Meet Runner Up Natalie Loop (Careema was unable to attend) and Hear About Her Showcase Experience!
Runners-UpThe judges had the most enjoyable job of sampling the wonderful entries... including these delicious Finalists! Congrats to all!
PARMESAN CHICKEN POPS
Stacey Lawson - New Orleans, LA
FROZEN PEANUT BUTTER PIE
S.K. Hunter - Pennsylvania
CRAZY CRUST PIZZA
Aleta Waggoner - Henryville, IN
STUFFED GREEN PEPPERS
Natalie Loop - Hudson, MI
L D windella - Sep 11, 2012
Congratulations! I LOVE strawberries,so I know I"ll love this!
Careema Bell ccbell02 - Sep 11, 2012
Thank you! It's pretty delicious. Let me know what you think!
Sherri Logan Williams logansw - Sep 11, 2012
This is absolutely FANTASTIC!!! Big time congratulations on your "Creative Cooking for Kids" win. Your creative recipe is both kid and the kid at heart delicious. Enjoy your prize. Give my JAP Kitchen Crew girls a big hug from me when you are in TN. I ♥ them! You are going to have the best time. sw☺
Carol White Mstwinkie - Sep 11, 2012
Congrats to you Careema, great job. Also congrats to the runners-up, great job also.
Wendy Rusch snooksk9 - Sep 11, 2012
Huge Congrats to you Careema!!! WTG Have fun on your trip!!! :o)