White Chocolate Peppermint-Pretzel Bark
- 1 (16 oz.) package vanilla candy coating (like almond bark coating, candy melts, or Candi-Quick)
- 1/2 tsp. peppermint extract
- 1/2 c. coarsely chopped pretzel sticks
- 1/2 c. coarsely crushed peppermint candy canes
- 1/4 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make White Chocolate Peppermint-Pretzel Bark
- 1Line cookie sheet or jelly roll pan with waxed paper or parchment.
- 2Melt vanilla candy coating in the microwave, per package directions (typically in 30-second intervals, stirring after each interval until melted and smooth). Stir in peppermint extract.
- 3Spread melted vanilla candy coating onto prepared pan until it's about 1/4-inch thick; don't worry about the shape ... you're going to break it into pieces later anyway! Melt semi-sweet chocolate chips (about 45 seconds in the microwave or in a small saucepan over medium-low heat); stir until smooth. Drizzle stripes over the still-warm vanilla candy coating. To marbelize, use a sharp knife to draw lines through the vanilla candy coating perpendicular to the chocolate stripes.
- 4Sprinkle chopped pretzels and candy cane pieces evenly over the top. Gently press into the coating. Chill in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes to set. Break into pieces.