Vegetable Beef Soup (Spicy--optional)
1 bottlev-8 vegetable juice (traditional or spicy)
1 lbstew beef
3medium potatoes (peeled and cubed)
1 can(s)green beans, drained
1 can(s)kernel corn, drained
1 cfrozen vegetable medly
1fistful spaghetti noodles
1 - 2 cwater
How to Make Vegetable Beef Soup (Spicy--optional)
- Brown stew beef in oven, skillet, or pressure cooker until tender.
- Place meat and vegetables in large crock pot. You can vary the vegetables depending on what you have in your freezer or pantry. As well, left overs from a roast with potatoes and carrots, work well.
- Pour your choice of vegetable juice over meat and vegetables. Add enough water to fill crock pot almost full. (Probably about 1 - 2 cups.)
- Add broken up dry spaghetti noodles.
- Cook on medium to high heat in crock pot all day (4 - 5 hours.)
- Wonderful with hot, crusty cornbread made in iron skillet.