T.G.I. Friday's Broccoli-Cheese Soup
- 4 c
- 2 c
- potato, peeled and diced
- chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 c
- diced onion
- 10 ounce packages of frozen chipped broccoli, or 1 bunch fresh broccoli, chopped
- 2 can(s)
- 1.75 ounce cream of chicken soup
- pound velveeta cheese, cubed
How to Make T.G.I. Friday's Broccoli-Cheese Soup
- 1Combine water, potato, bouillon cubes, onion, and broccoli in a large, heavy saucepan. Cook over medium heat for 20 minutes, or until the potato and broccoli are tender.
- 2Add the canned soup and the cheese, stirring until the cheese is melted and smooth. Simmer for 15 minutes, the soup should thicken.