- 1 lb
- bulk italian sausage
- 4 can(s)
- chicken broth (14.5 ounce)
- 8 small
- red potatoes, quartered and thinly sliced
- italian dressing mix envelope
- 2 large
- cups fresh spinach
How to Make Spinach Sausage Soup
- 1In 10inch skillet, brown sausage over medium heat.
- 2Meanwhile, in soup pan, combine broth, potatoes, and dressing packet. Mix well and bring to a boil.
- 3Cover and simmer 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- 4Drain sausage. Add to soup.
- 5Rip up spinach and add to broth mixture, heat through and enjoy!