1 lbbulk italian sausage
4 can(s)chicken broth (14.5 ounce)
8 smallred potatoes, quartered and thinly sliced
1italian dressing mix envelope
2 largecups fresh spinach
How to Make Spinach Sausage Soup
- In 10inch skillet, brown sausage over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, in soup pan, combine broth, potatoes, and dressing packet. Mix well and bring to a boil.
- Cover and simmer 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Drain sausage. Add to soup.
- Rip up spinach and add to broth mixture, heat through and enjoy!