Simple Veggie Soup
- celery cut in chunks
- cawliflower cut in chunks
- asparagus, fresh - sliced in 1
- cubed potatoes
- diced red peppers without seeds
- 24-36 oz
- favorite spagetti sauce
- 1 c
- sea salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- pkg. of pasta - just use your favorite and enough for one meal
- water for pasta - according to package instructions
- 2 tsp
- butter, margerine or oil of choice
- sea salt
- option - chunks of carrots, cabbage and other veggies can easily be added to the recipe, along with canned beans. very versitile!
How to Make Simple Veggie Soup
- 1Slice up Veggies as directed and add to a Wok or deep fry pan. Add Spagetti Sauce and Water. Set on high until it comes to a boil and then turn heat down to medium to simmer until potatoes soften - Stir the mix, cover and simmer about 30 minutes. Stir occationally and add hot water if needed to keep from burning.
- 2After starting soup, Make a batch of your favorite pasta in a separate pot. Cook according to directions and drain. Add desired butter or oil based ingrediant to keep it from sticking (about 2 teaspoons is enough) and a sprinkle of Sea Salt if desired.
- 3To each bowl add some pasta and a scoop of the soup - add liquids to taste from veggie soup.