Quick Vegetable-Spinach w/Tortellini Soup
This is a special recipe to me., and I hope you enjoy it. It takes a very short time to prepare.
- 4 c
- water (you could use chicken broth as an option)
- 1 pkg
- vegetable soup mix (knorr)
- 1 - 10 oz
- pkg frozen chopped spinach - thawed & sqeezed. ( i used 2 cups fresh and cut it up)
- 1 - 9 oz
- pkg. refrigerated beef or cheese tortellini pasta (i used the multi-colored pasta cheese filled this time in the picture).
- parmesan cheese - freshly grated
- black pepper