Moroccan Cauliflower Soup
1 largehead of cauliflower
2 Tbspolive oil
1/2 tspground cinnamon
1/2 tspground cumin (or more, to taste)
1/2 tspground coriander
2 1/2 Tbspharissa paste, divided
4 1/2 cchicken broth (or vegetable broth)
3 ozsliced almonds, toasted (divided)
How to Make Moroccan Cauliflower Soup
- Cut the cauliflower into small florets.
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium-high heat and fry ground cinnamon, cumin and coriander and 2 tablespoons harissa paste for 2 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower, broth and 2 oz. of the almonds. Cover and cook for 20 minutes until the cauliflower is tender.
- Blend soup with a stick blender, or in batches in a blender until smooth. Return to heat.
- Ladle into warm bowls and drizzle with remaining harissa and a sprinkle of remaining almonds.