Lynda's Vegetable Soup
Use a Crock Pot liner. It makes clean up a breeze.
- 1 lb
- lean ground beef
- 1 large
- 1 or 2
- celery stalks ..diced
- potatoes ..peeled and diced
- frozen corn
- frozen peas
- 1 can(s)
- v8 juice or regular tomatoe juice(large)
- envelope dry onion soup mix.
How to Make Lynda's Vegetable Soup
- 1Brown ground beef until no longer pink.
Put in colander and run HOT water over and Then squeeze all the liquid out by pushing down with a wooden spoon.(gets all the fat out)
- 2Put meat in crock pot with the remaining ingredients and stir well and cook on low for 10 hours.
If cooking on stove top I use a heat conductor under my pot. Do as in crock pot method but put in a large soup kettle, and bring to a boil. Turn heat down and simmer 2-3 hours,stirring occasionally.