LEEKS, CAULIFLOWER, & SAUSAGE SOUP
Peggi Anne Tebben
You can also use wild leeks in this recipe.
It is also low in carbs for the healthy benefits!
- 3 Tbsp
- (+) olive oil
- 1/4 c
- (+) butter
- leeks, cut into 1
- 4 large
- carrots, chopped in chunks
- stalks celery, chopped
- 2 lb
- polish sausage, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 2/3
- large heads cauliflower
- 6 clove
- garlic, finely chopped
- 13 c
- vegetable broth
- 2 c
- heavy cream
- california style garlic salt with parsley, to taste
- coarse ground black pepper, to taste
How to Make LEEKS, CAULIFLOWER, & SAUSAGE SOUP
- 3Stir vegetable broth in leek mixture & bring to boil.
- 4Reduce heat, cover & simmer for about 45 minutes.
- 5Remove from heat & blend the soup with an immersion blender, or hand mixer, if desired.
- 6Add the cut cauliflower & sausages. Season with garlic season & pepper.
- 8Serve with toasted garlic french bread.