LEEKS, CAULIFLOWER, & SAUSAGE SOUP
Peggi Anne Tebben
You can also use wild leeks in this recipe.
It is also low in carbs for the healthy benefits!
3 Tbsp(+) olive oil
1/4 c(+) butter
5leeks, cut into 1
4 largecarrots, chopped in chunks
4stalks celery, chopped
2 lbpolish sausage, cut into bite size pieces
1 2/3large heads cauliflower
6 clovegarlic, finely chopped
13 cvegetable broth
2 cheavy cream
·california style garlic salt with parsley, to taste
·coarse ground black pepper, to taste
How to Make LEEKS, CAULIFLOWER, & SAUSAGE SOUP
- Stir vegetable broth in leek mixture & bring to boil.
- Reduce heat, cover & simmer for about 45 minutes.
- Remove from heat & blend the soup with an immersion blender, or hand mixer, if desired.
- Add the cut cauliflower & sausages. Season with garlic season & pepper.
- Serve with toasted garlic french bread.