Japanese Steakhouse Onion Soup
48 ozchicken broth, store bought
1 largeyellow onion, coarsely chopped
1 stalk(s)celery, coarsely chopped
1 largecarrot, cut into rounds
1 tspkosher salt
·green onion, sliced on bias for garnish
·french fried onions
How to Make Japanese Steakhouse Onion Soup
- In a large saucepan, add the chicken broth, chopped onion, celery, carrot and salt.
- Over high heat, bring mixture to a boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer about 15 minutes until the vegetables are very tender.
- Remove vegetables from broth and discard vegetables.
- Divide broth among 6 servings and garnish with thinly sliced mushroom, green onion and french fried onion.