Homemade Vegetable Soup
- 1 pkg
- sazon seasoning
- 1 Tbsp
- each. salt, pepper, garlic powder, italian seasoning, adobo, & basil (flakes)
- bouillon cubes
- Approx. 8 c
- 16 oz
- anna tubetti pasta (you can use stars or alphabets to be even more creative)
- 1 can(s)
- each. green beans, tomatoes (chunk), corn, peas, potatoes (sliced), & carrots *fresh veggies are even better!*
How to Make Homemade Vegetable Soup
- 1In a medium or large pot, add water & all seasoning (including the sazon seasoning). Bring to a boil on medium heat.
- 2Add pasta to the boiling broth & let boil for 10 minutes or until pasta becomes tender. Stir frequently.
- 3When pasta is done, add in all the vegetables & let soup simmer for about 2 minutes. Then it's ready to be served! Enjoy. :)