GREAT GREENS WITH CASHEWS recipe #3
3/4 clightly salted cashews
1 smallclove garlic halved
1/8 tsponion powder
5 cassorted baby greens
1 cchopped tomato
3/4 cfresh shelled peas cooked and chilled
3green onions thinle sliced
2 Tbsplemon juice
How to Make GREAT GREENS WITH CASHEWS recipe #3
- In a blender or food processor bowl, combine1/2 cup. of the cashews, water, garlic, salt, and onion powder.
- Cover and blend or process about 2 minutes or until mixture is smooth and creamy. Mixture will thicken as it purees. Stir in lemon juice.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour or up to three days.
- In a salad bowl combine greens, tomatoes, peas, and green onion. Divide greens among 4 serving plates.
- Sprinkle with remaining cashews. Drizzle dressing over each serving.
- Sprinkle with fresh pepper.