Garlic Onion Soup
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2**yellow onions, chopped
·apple cider vinegar
1 Tbspvegetable broth, powder
1/2 can(s)coconut milk
How to Make Garlic Onion Soup
- Cut tops off garlic & peel outer layer. Drizzle with oil (add salt & pepper if desired) and wrap in foil. Bake at 200 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, sautee onion in large sauce pan on low heat, until browned & soft (about 30 minutes).
- Add ACV, vegetable broth powder and yeast. Mix well.
- Add coconut milk, stirring until smooth. Add soy sauce and water. Increase heat to medium.
- Peel & chop garlic. Add to pot and stir. Serve.