- 2-1/2 c
- lower-sodium chicken broth
- 10 oz pkg frozen mixed veggies, thawed
- 1 pkg
- favorite macaroni and cheese mix
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- 4 c
- 1% milk
- 1 c
- reduced-fat, shredded sharp cheddar cheese
How to Make Easy macaroni and cheese soup
- 1In lg soup pot, bring broth to a boil over high heat. Stir in veggies, macaroni, ( reserving cheese packet,) salt and pepper.
- 2Return to boil and cook 5 mins. Stir occasionally. Add remaining ingredients, including cheese packet. Reduce heat to medium. Cover loosely and simmer for 10 mins, stirring occasionally.
- 3Serve hot w/ buttered crackers, like Ritz crackers, yummy!