EASY BROCCOLI SOUP
1 pkgchopped broccoli( a 10 oz box is fine)
1/4 cchopped vidalia onion(or any sweet onion)
2 Tbspbutter( you can cut calories and just use one tbsp)
1/4 call purpose flour
2 cchicken broth
1 cheavy cream
·salt and pepper to taste
·cheddar cheese, shredded(optional)
How to Make EASY BROCCOLI SOUP
- Melt butter in large pot over low heat.
- Add onion to melted butter and saute until tender.
- In separate bowl whisk the chicken broth and the flour well.
- Add broccoli and the broth and flour mixture to the onion.
- Simmer until soup thickens, stirring frequently.
- Add cream, and stir until well blended. Do NOT boil at this point.
- Add shredded cheese at this point if you would like to.
- Serve hot and enjoy!