Curious Cuisiner's Cheesy Butternut Squash Soup
- 1 large
- butternut squash, cleaned and cubed
- 4-5 medium
- potatoes, cleaned and cubed
- 1 1/2 large
- onions, diced
- celery ribs, cleaned and sliced thinly
- 1 qt
- low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 qt
- low-sodium beef broth
- 2 c
- cream or half & half
- 1 1/2 c
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Curious Cuisiner's Cheesy Butternut Squash Soup
- 1Place squash, potatoes, onions, celery and broths in big pot.Bring to a boil and reduce to simmer and let it go,stirring occ. until very soft.
- 2Puree and add the cream and then the cheese little by little stirring until melted.
- 3Taste and add salt and pepper as desired.
- 4Very nice if seved with a small dollop of sour cream on top.