Butternut squash sensation
for those who are dairy intolerant - you can choose not too put in the cream cheese of choice. . and it still has its full flavour..
Enjoy it ..
- 1 large
- butternut squash( peel and dice ) around 1.5 inches thickness cubed. i scoop outthe seeds with a spoon . wash them in a strainer , lightly season them and put in extreemely low oven them to bake for around 30 min ( extreemely low temprature )..
- 5 medium
- 3 clove
- garlic finely chopped ( minced )
- 1 large
- cream of corn ( can )
- 1 pkg
- cream cheese of choice- light or full fat..( or none )
- 1 c
- minced parsley ( fresh perferred )
JUST A PINCH OF SPICE - MAKES VERYTHING NICE
How to Make Butternut squash sensation
- 1MAKE sure you always have a clean cutting section . bacteria builds on any surface quickly. TIP. wash your knives after everything you just chopped 9 when yournot going too use the full portion of what you are chopping up. exspecially when there is meat involved.
- 2-FIRST PEELE THE BUTTERNUT SQUASH
-THEN YOU CORE THE SEEDS . PLACE THEM ON THE SIDE UNTILL YOUR READY TOO USE THM.
-PEEL YOUR CAROOTS, DICE THEM ABOUT THE SAME SIZE AS SQUASH
-OPEN YOUR CAN OF CREAM CORN
PACKAGE OF CREAM CHEESE -IF YOUR NOT AFRAID OF DAIRY --GO LARGE --USE ALL YOU WANT.OR; ATLEAST UNTIL SOUP IS TOO YOUR DESIRED THICKNESS.
-PEEL GARLIC PLACE ON THE SIDE TILL READY TOO USE
-FINELY MINCE YOUR PARLSEY OT JUST WAIT UNTILL YOU GET TOO THE HAND BLENDER 9 I SHALL EXPLAIN AS I GO )
- 3FILL A POT OF WATER SO THAT IT LEVELS THE TOO THE AMOUNT OF BUTTERNUT SQUASH AND CAROOTS, SO DO NOT GO OVER THE AMOUNT OF VEGGIES PLEASE . ,, COOK UNTILL NICE AND SOFT..
WHEN THIS IS DONE . TAKE THE HAND BLENDER, AND
ADD THE GARLIC ( YOU CAN USE PARSLEY OR NOT)ADD THE PARSLEY IF YOU ARE USEING IT. AND BLEN,,
THEN ADD YOUR CREAM CORN.
THEN YOU ADD THE CREAM CHEESE ADD THIS SLOWLEY I LIKE TOO WARM UP THE CREAM CHEESE IN THE MICROWAVE WITH A TINY BIT OF WATER ON TOP TOO SOFTEN LIKE A SOUP . SLOWLEY ADD IT TOO THE SOUP BROTH THAT IS COOKING ON YOUR STOVE . WHILE YOUR ADDING THE CREAM CHEESE , THEN DROP THE BURNER TEMPERATURE TOO 3/4 ON THE LOW SIDE.ALMOST TOO THE SIMMER LEVEL.BY THE WAY YOU CAN ADD 1 CUP OF SOUP BASE IF YOU ARE INTO THE MORE FLAVOURFUL SIDE OF EATING..I HAVE ALLERGIES TOO SODIUM - SO I DO NOT COOK WITH SALT WHAT SO EVER , WHICH IS WHAT TAUGHT ME TOO LOVE SPICES AND HERBS ..
BY THE WA AGAIN - YOU WILL NEVER MISS THE TASE OF SALT WHN YOU KNOW HOW TOO USE HERBS..
HAND MIXER - BLEND , AND BLEN AND BLEN FOR MOST OF THE TIME, SO THAT THE SOUP WILL NOT STICK TOO THE BOTTOM OF POT.
- 4I LOVE TOO EAT THIS SOUP WITH A VENEESIAN TYPE BAGGET WITH MELTED BUTTER OR GARLIC SPREAD..AND OOOH LA LA ..YOUR MOUTH WILL BE SINNGING...I HAVE POSTED THE VIDEO SO THAT YOU CAN NOT MESS IT UP..
HAVE A FEAST .. GOES VERY WELL WITH WHITE WINE..(ON THE SIDE)