Baked Potato Soup Deluxe
You can also use green onions.
You can also use 1/4 teaspoon of dried herbs.
2 largebaking potatoes
3 Tbspall purpose flour
2 tspfresh dill or chives
1 1/4 camerican cheese (or your choice)
1/4 csour cream
1 cground meat, crumbled
1 1/4 cbroccoli florets, diced
How to Make Baked Potato Soup Deluxe
- Scrub potatoes with a vegetable brush (or gently with a stainless steel scrubbing pad); pat dry.
Prick with a fork. Bake at 425* for about 40 to 60 minutes or until tender.
- Allow to cool. When cooled if you like you can tear off the skins or you can scoop out the insides. Crumbled and break up any large pieces. Put aside.
- In a large saucepan cook 3 tablespoons of onions (or more if you like) in hot butter over medium heat until tender.
Stir in flour, herbs, salt, and pepper.
- Add all the milk. Cook and stir for about 12 to 15 minutes or until thick and bubbly.
- Add the potato, sour cream, broccoli, meat and about one cup of cheese; stir until cheese melts.
- Top each serving with remaining cheese, green onions, and bacon if you like.