☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 lbpotatos, pared and cut
1 largeonion, chopped
2 1/2 cmilk
1 clight cream
1 Tbspfresh parsley
How to Make Cream of Potato Soap
- Place potatoes, carrots, and salt in large pot. Add water to cover vegetables. Cover and bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer until vegetables are tender. Drain well.
- Remove carrots and half of potatoes. Coarsely chop carrots and set aside. Mash remaining vegetables.
- Add pepper and parsley. Coarsely chop carrots and add to soup.
- Melt butter in pot. Add onion and saute on medium until transparent.
- Gradually add milk. Add pepper, parsley, andcarrots. Simmer on low stirring frequently for 30 minutes. Add light cream stirring until blended.