☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 cbutter, room temperature
1 largeonion, chopped
4 stalk(s)celery, chopped
1/2 call purpose flour
8 cchicken broth
2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
2 camerican cheese
4 lbcalifornia blend veggies, frozen
1 lbbacon, thick sliced
How to Make Cheesy-Veggie Bacony Goodness Chowder
- In a large stockpot, melt butter.
- Add chopped onions and celery, cook until translucent.
- Add flour and stir to coat veggies, cook the flour to remove the raw flavor.
- Once boiling add cheese, a little at a time and whisk to combine. Don't add more until the other cheese has melted.
- Once all the cheese has been added and melted pour in California blend veggies. Cook to warm the veggies through.
- Once bacon is cooked and cooled, break into to small pieces and add to pot of veggie soup/chowder.
- Enjoy a big bowl with some homemade, fresh out the oven garlic butter croutons.