Turkey Vegetable Soup
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 cleftover turkey,diced up
4baked potatoes, cooled,diced up
1 tspknorr caldo granulated chicken bouillon
dash(es)salt and pepper
1 oz16.oz bag birds eye recipe ready stew blend vegetables
1 jar(s)12 oz. heinz savory beef gravey
1 can(s)14.5 oz great value petite diced tomatoes
1 oz10.5 oz can of great value chicken and stars soup
1 oz32 0z. great value container chicken broth
How to Make Turkey Vegetable Soup
- You will need a large cooking pot. A cutting board for the leftover Turkey.
- Place the pot on the stove and add all ingredients.
- Bring the soup to a boil, this should take 20 minutes.
- After 20-25 minutes of cooking,lower tempature to simmer and simmer soup 10 minutes or until meat and vegetables are cooked and heated through.
- Shut the stove off and allow the soup to cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve with biscuts or any bread you enjoy. You can add a side salad too or enjoy alone.
- ***** You can add more meat and more vegetables if you wish and you can use more than a dash of the seasonings if you wish,all depends on the taste you desire. You can use chicken too. Next time I make this,I will add diced up mushrooms,and add chicken and beef for a new soup. So many good ideas to try.