How to Make Potato/Drop Noodle Soup
- put potatoes and onion and 1 tsp salt in pot and cover with water. bring to a boil
- while potatoes are cooking, mix flour, eggs and 1 tsp salt together. (noodle mixture)
- when potatoes are half done, drop noodle mixture by 1/2 spoonfuls into boiling potatoes. cover and cook approx 8 minutes, or until noodles are lumpy and solid.
- drain all water. add butter to pot. add milk to cover all.
- salt and pepper to taste. simmer until milk is hot.
- you can also add ham to the soup, but use less salt as the ham will add some.