☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 pkg
- smoked sausage
- 6-8 medium
- 1 large
- head of cabbage
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 stick
- butter or margarine
How to Make Mom's Smoked Sausage, Cabbage & Potatoes
- 1Cut the cabbage into bite size pieces.
Add to a large stockpot.
- 2Peel and dice potatoes into cubes.
Add to stockpot.
- 3Slice the smoked sausage into bite size pieces.
Add to the stockpot.
- 4Fill the stockpot with enough water to cover all the ingredients.
- 5Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Cook over medium high heat until the potatoes are tender and the cabbage is soft. Add the 1/2 stick of butter or margarine about halfway through the cooking time.
- 7Serve with cornbread, or your choice of bread.