☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 pkgsmoked sausage
1 largehead of cabbage
·salt and pepper
1/2 stickbutter or margarine
How to Make Mom's Smoked Sausage, Cabbage & Potatoes
- Cut the cabbage into bite size pieces.
Add to a large stockpot.
- Peel and dice potatoes into cubes.
Add to stockpot.
- Slice the smoked sausage into bite size pieces.
Add to the stockpot.
- Fill the stockpot with enough water to cover all the ingredients.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook over medium high heat until the potatoes are tender and the cabbage is soft. Add the 1/2 stick of butter or margarine about halfway through the cooking time.
- Serve with cornbread, or your choice of bread.