Hamburger Cabbage soup
- 2 lb
- 95% lean ground beef or turkey
- large onion peeled and chopped
- celery stalks chopped
- carrots, chopped
- potatoes, russets chopped
- large cabbage head
- large jar of v8 juice or vegtable juice
- large tomatoes blanced, peeled & chopped
- can chicken broth
- can kidney beans
- can whole kernal corn
How to Make Hamburger Cabbage soup
- 1Brown meat with the onions and celery. Drain
- 2Cook cabbage in broth and water until soft enough to chop up. Chop up and add to crockpot including the broth. ** Do not throw out the broth water from cabbage. This makes the base.
- 3Add meat mixture and all the chopped veggies.
- 4Add the v8 juice, corn, tomatoes & kidney beans.
- 5Add salt/pepper to taste. stir well
- 6Cook on low for 8hrs or high 4 to 6hrs