Beer and cheddar cheese soup
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·2+1/2 cups of chicken stock
·salt and pepper to taste
·6 tbsp butter
·1/4 cup celery diced
·1/4 cup of onion diced
·1/4 tsp dry mustard
·3/4 cup of flat beer (i use the whole can)
·1 cup cheddar cheese
·1/4 cup of carrots diced
·1/4 cup of flour
·1 tbsp of parmesan cheese
How to Make Beer and cheddar cheese soup
- Saute celery, carrots and onions in butter until tender but not browned.
- Blend in flour, mustard, and chicken stock, Cook 5 minutes.
- Blend in shredded Cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese and beer.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Let simmer 20 minutes .
- Serve with French bread and a tossed salad.
- Makes 2 generous servings