Beef Broth and Brown Rice Soup Starter
P.S. You may also swap out the rice for either pasta or potatoes of your choice.
- 4 c
- beef broth, reduced sodium
- 2 c
- brown rice, cooked
- 1 Tbsp
- butter, unsalted
- 1 tsp
- salt and pepper, i use morton salt substitute
How to Make Beef Broth and Brown Rice Soup Starter
- 1Prepare rice according to box directions. I use Success boil-n-bag brown rice and prepare in microwave.
- 2To a stock pot add rice, broth, butter and salt and boil until hot.
- 3I eat this as is when I have an upset tummy. Otherwise add whatever you want to complete soup. There are probably 1000's of variations to choose from.
- 4Have fun, happy cooking and enjoy your creations.