☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 Tbspunsalted margarine
1/2 mediumonion, chopped
1/2 lbimitation crab meat, shredded
1 qtlow-sodium chicken broth
1 cnon-dairy creamer
2 Tbspcorn starch
How to Make cream of crab soup
- Melt margarine in large cooking pot over moderate heat.
- Add onion and cook, stiring, until soft.
- Add crabmeat and cook 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add chicken broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low.
- Combine non-dairy creamer and corn starch in a bowl. Stir until smooth.
- Add corn starch mixture to soup and increase heat to moderate, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil and thickens.
- Stir in dillweed.