Homemade Cream of Chicken Soup
- 3 Tbsp
- butter, unsalted
- 2 Tbsp
- flour, all purpose, unbleached
- 1/2 c
- 2 tsp
- chicken bouillon granules (or whatever flavor you need)
- 1/2 c
- milk or cream
- 1 pinch
- salt (to taste)
- 2 pinch
- pepper (to taste)
THIS RECIPE IS USED TO TAKE THE PLACE OF CANNED CREAM OF CHICKEN SOUP
How to Make Homemade Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1On medium heat melt butter in a small or medium sauce pan.
- 2While stirring or whisking the butter add flour. Keep stirring or whisking for about 5 mins give or take. You want to get rid of that flour taste.
- 3While stirring or whisking add the water, milk, bouillon, salt, and pepper and keep stirring or whisking until mixture thickens.
- 4As it stands it should thicken up more and then you shall have your cream of soup to use for whatever recipe you need.