White Bean Chicken Chili
- large can(s)
- 2 large cans - cream of chicken soup
- 4 can(s)
- great northern white beans
- 1/2 box
- chicken stock
- 2 can(s)
- original rotel tomatoes and chilies
- 2 can(s)
- mexican rotel tomatoes and chilies
- 2 lb
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
How to Make White Bean Chicken Chili
- 1(easy to half, serves 8, this recipe too) Add cream of chicken soup and rotel cans, boxed stock and whisk in crock-pot.
- 2Add frozen chicken breast. Put lid on.
- set on high if you can switch to low after it boils a bit.
- set on low if you are going to gone all day
- 3Approximately 10 min. before ready to serve...Remove chicken breasts place in large mixing bowl. Open 4 cans of Great Northern Beans, rinse and drain. 1-2min. Make a box or two of Corn bread ~ 12-15min.
- 4Chop up each chicken breast on cutting board to bite size ~ 2-3 min. Add Chicken and beans mix all ingredients. Let heat through again.
- 5Set table and it's ready ~ Serve with Cornbread, or tortillas, tortilla chips, sour cream, Cheddar Cheese, Salsa, avocados, Tabasco, jalapenos, onions and BEANO before.