BONAFIED CHICKEN SOUP
- 1 pkg
- frozen mixed vegetables (peas, carrots, corn & green beans)
- 1 c
- diced potatoes (white, yukon or fingerlings)
- pieces -popeye’s bonafide spicy chicken (take off skin) diced
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup (small)
- 1/2 c
- small shell pasta (dry)
- 1 small
- (raw) jalapeno
- 1/2 c
- diced onion
- 1 tsp
- ea. black pepper, italian seasoning, sea salt, paprika, parsley flakes, red pepper flakes and garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp
- yellow curry spice (1 tsp for bolder flavor)
How to Make BONAFIED CHICKEN SOUP
- 1In a large pot add 5 cups of water and salt and bring to a boil.
- 2Add mixed veggies, onion and potatoes.
- 3Wait 5 minutes and add the chicken, cream of chicken soup and jalapeño.
- 4Wait another five minutes and add all other ingredients. Simmer for 20 minutes and serve. I serve with jalapeno cornbread..