How to Make Amish Church Noodles
- 1In a medium saucepan, combine 2 Cups of Chicken Broth and 4 Cups of Water. Bring to a boil.
- 2In a separate, small pot over medium heat melt 5 tablespoons of butter and cook until brown in color.
- 3Add 10 oz. cream of chicken to the butter and stir well. Add the chicken base and stir until dissolved.
- 4Add this mixture to boiling water and broth. Stir until combined.
- 5Add 12 oz. of Noodles and gently stir.
- 6Drain the can of chicken and add to the noodle mixture breaking the chicken up as you stir. Bring the mixture to a boil again, cover the saucepan with a lid and turn the heat off. Do not remove the lid for 30 minutes.