Low sodium taco soup for taco lovers
Mine: Crushed red pepper, onion powder, Mrs. Dash slat free extra spicy, Mrs, Dash Salt free Lemon pepper, Black pepper, cumin, Garlic Powder, Chili Powder,
Add as much as you want to a bowl and sprinkle into the crockpot as much as you want. It gives it HEAT.
- 1 lb
- lean ground beef
- 2 can(s)
- rotel, drained off
- 1 can(s)
- black beans, canned, drained, and rinsed
- 1/2 c
- chopped, onion
- jalapenos, fresh and chopped
- 2-3 c
- unsalted beef broth or stock
- 1 c
- 1/2 pkg
- mrs. dash salt free taco seasoning mix or your own version of homemade taco seasonings
- 1/2 c
How to Make Low sodium taco soup for taco lovers
- 1First off add everything but the jalapeno, meat, and onion to a crockpot.
Cook your meat with the pepper and onions until cooked. Drain and add to crockpot.
- 2I set mine at High and will eat it around 3-4 hours from now but you can simmer on low if you like. Pair with brown rice or cornbread