Hearty Vegetable Beef soup
Chef Tee Merritt
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 lb
- beef chuck roast. cut in tiny pieces or to your liking
- large onion
- 1/2 can(s)
- chick peas
- 1 c
- shreded cabadge
- 1 cup frozen peas, corn
- 2 large carrots 1 large potato
- can diced tomatoes
- 4 c
- 3 c
- beef or chicken broth
- splash of worcestershire sauce or to your liking
- fresh parsley add when soup is finish
- you can add your own spices!!
- 1 Tbsp
- gravy master
How to Make Hearty Vegetable Beef soup
- 1Cook your beef until tender add onions, garlic.
Add your liquid and barley. Rinse your barley first. Cook for 35min or until barley is soft.
- 2Cut your potatoes in bite size chunks, carrots and cut your scallions. Then add all your ingredients!! Cook for about 30min. Make sure your veggies are tender. Last step add chopped parsley.