Quick Bean Soup
3 can(s)great northern beans
1ham hock, smoked
1-2 cchunked ham
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
2 ozvelveeta cheese chunk it up
How to Make Quick Bean Soup
- Chop carrots and onions.
- In a large pot. Saute chopped carrots and onions in bacon grease or olive oil. 2-3 minutes
- Drain and rinse the beans.
- Add beans to pot with carrots and onions.
Add box of vegetable stock. (you could use chicken stock too)
Add ham hock
- Simmer until veggies are tender.
Add 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
Add a 2 inch chunk of velveeta cheese (cut into smaller chunks for easier melting).
- The soup is done, taste to see if you need anything else, pepper, salt, brown sugar, ketchup or even vinegar depending on your family's personal taste.