Navy Bean & Ham Soup
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 can(s)navy beans
1 1/2 cchopped ham
1/2 cchopped onion
1 cthinly sliced carrots
1 tube(s)knorr homestyle chicken (concentrated)
2 Tbspsalt free season mix
2 Tbspolive oil
1/4 cinstant potato flakes, dry
How to Make Navy Bean & Ham Soup
- over medium heat. to a large pan. add olive oil and butter. melt
- add onions & carrots. saute until onions become translucent. add ham, cook until starts it brown.
- add 2 cans of navy beans juice and all. add water, tube of knorr chicken concentrate, bay leaf, spices. bring to a boil. boil 30 minutes, stir often.
- turn pot to low heat, cover. simmer 30 min. stir often.
- remove the bay leaf. then add in the instant potato. stir, this should thicken the soup.
check the flavor & adjust seasoning as needed.