Yum Yum Noodles
★★★★★ 2 votes5
1vermicelli noodle with seasoning packet
2green onions, stalks
2bok choi, stalks
3 Tbspdaikon, shredded
1/4 cbean sprouts, fresh
2-3 Tbspsoy sauce
2-3 Tbsprice vinegar
2 Tbspsesame oil
2 Tbspchili oil
2-3 Tbspprepared sweet chili sauce, opt.
·leftover meat of any kind, corned beef, spam, chasu...
How to Make Yum Yum Noodles
- Rinse the vegetables well, make sure to get all the dirt out.
- Slice the green onions & bok choi, separate the leaves of the bok choi to a different bow.
- Place the shredded daikon in a smaller bowl, add 1T of soy sauce, set aside.
- Cut meat to desired size, I like mine a little bigger than the bok choi.
- n a small pot heat the water according to the direction on the noodle packet. Add the seasoning packet, green onions, sprouts, bok choi (not leaves) & noodles. Bring to boil, till noodles are soft and bok choi is tender.
In the noodles when the bok choi is tender add the meat, stir in & add the leaves and cover, turn off heat.
- In the meantime prepare your bowl, add the rest of soy sauce, chili oil, sesame oil & rice vinegar. Pour the noodles into your bowl & garnish with shredded daikon mixture & sweet chili sauce if desired.