Vintage Date and Fig Sandwiches
For a lighter snack, try with just a cup of tea.
How to Make Vintage Date and Fig Sandwiches
- In a food processor, combine all the ingredients, save the bread. Blend well.
- Take a small loaf pan line with wax paper, with excess sticking out the side. Spray with non-stick olive oil spray.
- Put mixture into pan. Press firmly into the pan to make a condense loaf.
- Refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
- Pull out of pan by the excess wax paper.
- Slice and serve between two slices of buttered bread.