1 lbpork, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
1 Tbspthai curry paste, green or red [or to taste]
1 Tbspgarlic [or to taste]
6green onions, 1/4 inch dice
2 can(s)fat free chicken broth
1 can(s)coconut milk
4-6 cbrown rice [preferable]
How to Make Thai Style Pork Stew
- Saute pork with curry paste and garlic.
- When pork cooked, add the green onions for about 30 seconds.
- Add the chicken broth and bring to a slight, not rolling, boil.
- Add the rice, coconut milkand heat well. Do not boil or coconut milk may curdle.
- Serve in bowls.
- Note: Cooked shrimp works well in this, just be careful not to over heat and make rubber shrimp!!