Polish Zupa Truskawkowy (Strawberry Soup)
Also, I put a fresh sprig of chocolate mint to give it a good look and a bite to the taste:)
How to Make Polish Zupa Truskawkowy (Strawberry Soup)
- 1Place strawberries in large pot of water. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer until soft. (6-8 minutes)
- 2Remove pot from heat.
- 3Puree with immersion blender, conventional blender, or food processor.
- 4Dissolve cornstarch in milk, temper and whisk into hot soup. Sweeten to taste with sugar.
- 5Return to heat, barely bring to boil and simmer 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 6Portion kluski noodles/croutons into bowls and dallop with sour cream.