My Very Simple Won Ton Soup
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 or 2 large cans of chicken broth, or use your own.
- 1 lb ground pork or turkey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 onion, chopped fine
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1 and 1/2 tbs soy sauce
- 1 pkg won ton wrappers
How to Make My Very Simple Won Ton Soup
- 1Cook the meat and vegetables until brown and vegetables are soft. You can add other vegetables if you like but keep them minced small.
- 2Fill a pot with your chicken broth.
- 3place a tsp or so of the meat mixture in the center of the won tons, moisten the edges and seal them.
- 4Drop the won tons into boiling broth and cook until they are soft.
- 5If desired you can also add some things to the broth to make this fancier, like sliced scallions or a little bok choy. Enjoy.