My Very Simple Won Ton Soup
★★★★★ 1 vote5
·1 or 2 large cans of chicken broth, or use your own.
·1 lb ground pork or turkey
·2 cloves garlic, minced
·1/2 onion, chopped fine
·1/2 cup shredded carrots
·1 and 1/2 tbs soy sauce
·1 pkg won ton wrappers
How to Make My Very Simple Won Ton Soup
- Cook the meat and vegetables until brown and vegetables are soft. You can add other vegetables if you like but keep them minced small.
- Fill a pot with your chicken broth.
- place a tsp or so of the meat mixture in the center of the won tons, moisten the edges and seal them.
- Drop the won tons into boiling broth and cook until they are soft.
- If desired you can also add some things to the broth to make this fancier, like sliced scallions or a little bok choy. Enjoy.